To what extent the banking risks can be explained by M&A as the entrepreneurial entry mode selection of commercial banks in Vietnam from 2007 to 2018 with the measurement of Z-score bankruptcy propensity and the reference to corporate entrepreneurship?
3. The motivation of the study is not strong enough, student need to clearly identify the gaps in the literature.
4. Hypothesis is not clear, student need to be aware that all hypothesis need to be testable and should have sufficient literature and empirical evidence to support its rationale.
5. For whole thesis, student has half page for methodology section, student need to significantly extend the methodology section. Student need to provide a full description of the methodology chosen and the reason why choose this methodology over other alternatives .
6. The data section need to be completely rewritten, student need to give a brief introduction of the main databases used in the study. And the rationale for each variables chosen. Student also need to identify the rationale for questionnaire and the results from the focus group on how each question is scaled.
7. It is highly unreliable for a regression contain only 16 observations ( By all means, the sample size is not enough !!!) giving student has 10 variables on the righthand side of the regression, the degree of freedom is only 6. It is very difficult to draw any conclusion from such regression, in a nut shell, this result is highly unreliable and therefore student need to redo all empirical sention. The sample size need to increase significantly.”
start to fix it